This site is all for Jesus. It was put together to help you, the guitarist and worshipper to focus on God – spend less time getting the right chords and lyrics. Nevertheless, artists put in much time and effort to piece their songs. Please support the artists’ original content by only obtaining music from official sources and paying royalties (if you’re a performer) through your local music association or subscription to SongSelect by CCLI.
The Website refers to “pnwchords.com” and its subsites.
The Administrator refers to any contributor of the Website.
Content refers to lyrics and chords made available on the Website.
Cell Group Meeting refers to the gathering of a private group for religious purposes which is not open to the public.
Personal use (or ‘worship’) refers to the private worship of an individual.
- Encourage Praise and Worship in Cell Group Meetings or personal worship through the ease of accessing chords. As websites and archives are taken down periodically, it is not easy to find accurate chords in preparation for Cell Group Meetings or for Personal use. The administrators act in good faith in providing the content for the worship of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
- Tools: PDF and Transposing Tool. Use of transposing tool on the Website is limited to helping the guitarist who may find difficulty in playing songs written in their original key and has no intent to change any parts of the original song. Use of PDF print tool is an existing feature in all major web browsers and an added button is of only benefit to users who do not want distractions when accessing the chords.
- There is no intent for the website to be a ministry and the website disclaims all affiliations to any persons, artist, groups, church, institution, band, organisation or company. Neither, is there any intent for the website to extend the interest of any persons, artist, groups, church institution, band, organisation or company.
- Chords and lyrics are retrieved from original and public sources such as but not limited to: original CD, music from official YouTube (www.youtube.com) channels, music from Spotify. The administrators seek to attribute all copyright to the original owners and strongly urge users to purchase the original copies of artist’s music and sheet music.
- This is a not-for-profit website and does not accept any donations and there is no intent for commercial gain. No advertisements of a commercial nature are run on this website.
- Weblinks to each Content’s official youtube channels and official store may be displayed from time to time. Weblinks are reasonably placed such that the commercial interest of the original copyright holders may be met.
- There is no intent to discredit the copyright of the original owners of their music and lyrics. Refer to paras on Copyright below.
- All content belong to their original copyright owners.
- The administrators disclaim all copyrights to content.
- The content is not a true source.
- The administrators acknowledge possible errors in the compiling of content and by no means intent to misinform its users or discredit the original artists. Reasonable efforts were made by the administrators to ensure the content are presented in their original manner.
- The administrators do not accept any responsibility or liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered or occasioned by any person howsoever arising due to any inaccuracy, omission, misrepresentation or error in respect of any information and content provided by this website.
By use of the Website, the user (‘I’) acknowledge and agree to:
- The doctrine of Fair Use to copyright content.
- Strictly limit the use of any content to personal worship (Cell Group Meetings) or education.
- Indemnify, defend and hold the Website and its administrators (collectively, “them”) harmless to any suit, claim or proceeding brought against them from the use of the website.
- Not reproduce any content on this website.
- Not use any content on this website for personal gain or performance.
- All visitors to the website are anonymous and no digital footprint is retained besides for “cookies”
- In order to improve the site, “cookies” may be used to track your visit.
- A cookie is small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
- No personal data is kept on the website and its servers or databases. Comments will be removed in a timely manner once the intended subject is addressed.
In any event you (the copyright holder, or administrator of a copyright) decides that this website has infringed your rights, please write to us at Admin@pnwchords.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 5 days, the chords would be removed. Rights of third parties are not observed.
This does not serve as a contract of any form and is purely a notice.
Changes in Notice
The contents foregoing are reviewed and updated, time to time.
Yours in Christ, always,
P. S. Remember to go to church!