Number of players: 8+
Time: 1min+ per game (depending on players)
Materials: Marker, Paper
Gamemaster sets a Word for all players to guess. The catch is that each player is given a clue about the Word but not the Word itself. A player is called out to draw their part of the clue and the whole group guesses what the Word is.
- Instead of a simple word, you may consider the following categories, Movies, Animals, Bible Characters, Countries, Idioms, Funny Sentence
- If you have more players, you may choose to insert these ‘clues’ to make the game more fun!
a. White Clues – these are just blank clues and the player has to draw something, somehow!
b. False Clues – these are clues which are the opposite of the word itself!
If you have more members, the game can be played in two groups – guessing the same word. Team that gets the closest guess wins.
Examples Words and Clues
- Movies (Star Wars) – Galaxy, Lasers, Battle, Robots, Monsters, Kung Fu
- Animals (Giraffe) – 4 Legs, Wild, Africa, Polka Dots, High, Trees
- Bible Characters (Joseph) – Egypt, Plagues, Brothers, Israel
- Countries/Cities (Singapore) – Asia, Little Red Dot, Money, Racial Harmony
- Idiom (An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away) – Illness, Doctor, Fruits,
- Funny Sentence (Jenny eating an orange while jumping on a skipping rope) – Girl, Fruits, Skipping, Rope, Jumping