Character Pair Up is a game that makes players interact by asking each other questions. The aim is to find their pair.
Number of players: 8+ (even numbers)
Time: 5mins+ per game (depending on players)
Materials: Post-its, Pen
Post-it with characters pre-written on them are pasted on players’ backs. Without knowing their own characters, players ask each other questions and figure what their characters are. Players then decide on pairing up with each other based on the similarities of their characters.
Example of character pairs:
- Samson and Delilah (Bible Story)
- Adam and Eve (Bible Story)
- David and Goliath (Bible Story)
- Charlie Brown and Snoopy (Cartoon)
- Batman and Robin (Superhero)
- Spongebob and Patrick
This site may be good for character pairs: