Number of players: 5+
Time: 3mins+ per game (depending on players)
Materials: Paper (1 for each player), Pencils (1 for each player)
This is a game for players to know each other more.
Gamemaster reads out a question to all players, and they would try to guess the answer for a particular player.
For example, the question: What is Peter’s favorite food? The players would write their answer down. Gamemaster gets Peter to reveal his answer, those that get an exact match or an answer very close to Peter’s, gets a point. New questions are posed to every player. At the end of the game, the player with the highest points win!
Some questions to consider:
- What is ____ favorite food?
- What is ____ favorite drink?
- What is ___ favorite color?
- What is ____ favorite hobby?
- What does ____ fear the most?
- What does ____ aspire to be?
- What time does ____ usually get up on a Sunday?
- How many siblings does ____ have?
- How does ____ get to work/school everyday?
- When did ____
Instead of asking players, gamemaster can prepare educational questions such as, the year Singapore got it’s independence.