Number of players: 3+
Time: 1mins+ per game (depending on players)
This is more of a game for laugh and is not competitive in nature.
Gamemaster prepares a set of questions. The aim of the game is for players to give irrelevant answers to the questions posed. For a game, each player is asked 3 questions. If any answer is relevant, the player is eliminated. This goes on until there is 1 player left.
It is up to the gamemaster or the majority to decide if an answer is irrelevant!
- What did you eat today?
- What did you dream of yesterday?
- What would you say to <insert cell group member’s name>
- What would you like to do next year?
- What do you do when you wake up?
- What do you do just before you sleep?
- What do you like to do most?
- What do you look for in a person?
- What is your nickname in primary school?
- What is your dream job
- What is your favorite food/color?
- How did you prepare for exam?
- How did you wake up this morning?
- Why do you eat?
- Why are you playing this game?