Number of players: 6+
Time: 1min+ per game (depending on players)
Materials: Paper, Pencils/ Pen
Gamemaster sets a Bible Story for all players to guess. Each player is given a sheet of paper and the clue about the Story. During each round, each player draws their own clue and passes on their paper to the next person. At any point, players can make a guess of the Bible Story. Players who get it wrong are not allowed to guess for the same Story. However, they are to continue drawing.
Examples Bible Story and accompany words (If you have more players, you may use adjectives of the words provided).
- Esau selling his birthright (Hairy, Old Man, Pot, Beans, Water, Fire, Trade, Hunter, Tents, Red, Bread, Oath, Two, Nations)
- Moses and the 10 Commandments (iPad, Mountain, Thunder, Lighning, Smoke, Trumpet, Stone, Gold, Cow)
- Parable of the Sower (Boat, Lake, People, Shore, Birds, Rocks, Sun, Thorns, Farm, Plant, Roots)
- Jacob Wrestling the Angel (River, Night, Huge Man, Face to Face, Morning, Lonely, Legs)
- The Good Samaritan (Man Walking, Robbers, Priest, Bandage, Oil, Wine, Law, Punches, Kicks, 200 Dollars, Heart, New Testament)
- Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego (Statue, King, Fire, Music, Guitar, Flute, Soldiers, Clothes, Smoke, 3 Men, Angel)
- The Last Supper (Bread, Food, Wine, Hand, Bowl, Festival, Song, Mountain, Table, Night)
- Samson and Delilah (Long Hair, 7 Strings, Sleep, Knife, Money, Barbells, Temple, Prision, Lobe)
- The Tower of Babel (East, Bricks, Stone, City, Cloud, People Speaking, Flood, Ship, Construction, Building)
- Ruth and Naomi (Dead trees, Barley, Food, Harvest, A person following another, Field, Water, Jug, Man, Woman)