Number of players: 5+
Time: 5mins+ per game (depending on players)
Gamemaster reads out a short summary of a story and players guess the title of it. The catch is that the short summary can be funny or reversed – details and examples explained below.
- Individual Game – All players guess at the same time. Player that gets the most number of correct guesses wins.
- Team Game – Players are split into 2-4 groups (depending on number of players). Team that gets the most number of correct guesses wins.
Short Summary suggestions
- Movie theme, men wielding laser swords fighting in a galaxy far far away (star wars)
- Fairy Tale theme, a pale looking princess who escapes the clutches of evil and stumbles on 7 little men (snow white)
- Bible theme, a man who is found by the river and becomes the prince (story of Joseph)