Number of players: 6+
Time: 2mins+ per game (depending on players)
This is a game played in rounds with the game master giving a Word.
Players are dividing into 3 to 5 groups, depending on the number of players that you have.
In each round:
- One representative from each group comes forward as a player (for example, 3 groups, then 3 players).
- Gamemaster gives the Word.
- All players shout another word that comes to their mind.
- Gamemaster hands out points and records the accumulated points for each group.
- When at least 2 players shout the same word, the groups which they are in get a point each.
- When all players shout the same word, 2 points are given to all groups.
- When all players shout a different word, no points are given.
Sample of Words
- One of the players’ name