This is a simple and fast game that can be played for all ages.
Number of players: 7+
Time: 1min+ per game (depending on players)
2 players play this game at a time and the game can go on sequentially.
There are 2 roles to the game, the Attacker and the Defender.
1) To select the Attacker and Defender, a game of scissors, paper, stone can be played. The winner will be the Attacker.
2) Both players say ‘Cham, Cham Cham’ and the Attacker points his hand to a direction (up, bottom, left or right).
3) The aim is for the Defender to point his head in any other direction that the Attacker did not point towards.
4) If the Attacker and Defender does not point to the same direction, the Defender wins that round and the roles of the players switch, the game goes on.
5) If the Attacker and the Defender points to the same direction, the Attacker wins that round and gets to ‘hit’ the Defender once on the head. The Attacker continues to attack until he loses.
-> If played in a sequential manner, players do not switch roles but instead the winner of the round becomes the Attacker and the game goes on with the next player in line.
Instead of ‘hitting’ each other, a simple forfeit can be applied or a point system forfeit can be implemented.
Examples of simple forfeits.
Point system forfeit is where players accumulate points for each losing round. At the end of the game, players with the most points perform a forfeit together.
A variation to this game, Don’t point that Monkey – Game.