Number of players: 4+
Time: 2min+ per game
Materials: Paper, Pen or Mobile Phone (Gamemaster sends mystery character as an image)
This is game where players ask each other questions and guess the mystery character they are representing.
- Gamemaster hands out character cards to all players
- Each round, each player holds up their character cards above their heads and starts asking questions about their character.
- Players can guess their mystery character at anytime. If a player gets it wrong, he can be made to do a simple penalty. If a player gets it right, he is placed first in that round.
- Where time permits, play until all players get their guesses right.
- Players in the room
- Bible Character: Jesus/ Moses/ David/ John/ Aaron/ Daniel
- Superheroes: Spiderman/ Thor/ Superman/ Wolverine/ Cyclops/ Thor/ Green Lantern/ Hulk/ Iron Man
- Cartoon: Bart Simpson/ Mickey Mouse/ Donald Duck/ SpongeBob/ Scooby Doo/ Minions/ Peppa Pig/ Cinderella/ Shrek
- Movie Characters: Darth Vader/ Harry Potter/ The Rock/ Captain Jack Sparrow/ E.T./ Dracula/ James Bond/ Jackie Chan/
- Is my character a girl/guy?
- Have I met my character before?
- Is my character a superhero/ cartoon?
- Do a funny pose until the end of the game
- Do a pose instructed by the gamemaster or other players
- Permanent marker moustache
- Hold your nose while continuing the game