Number of players: 6+
Time: 8min+ per game
Materials: Paper, Pen
Summary: This is a game where players survive by not acting/saying the taboo actions/words assigned to them.
- Each players are given 2 post-its/ stickers and markers.
- Each player to write 1 taboo action and 1 taboo word for another (specifically assigned) player on the post-its/ stickers
- Players place their post-its/stickers with the words on somewhere visible to other players only (not visible to themselves and players’ are not supposed to know their own taboo words)
- If post-its are not available, you can use A4 paper. Fold the paper in half and place it standing infront of each player – taboo words facing out.
- All players to start normal conversations and try to get each other to act/saying the taboo action/words.
- If a player acts/says their taboo action/words, that player gets a simple forfeit.
- At anytime, a player can approach the gamemaster to guess their taboo actions/words.
- If a player guesses their taboo words correctly, that action/word is removed from them for the game.
- The last player to not guess all their taboo words losses.
Alternative point system:
- Each time a player acts/says their taboo words, that player gets a point. Gamemaster keeps tracks of points or pastes small stickers on the player’s forearm to indicate points.
- Rounds can be played (2 – 4mins per round), the game is paused and all players must guess their taboo words. If the player guesses their taboo word, it is striked off.
- Depending on time, as many or as little rounds can be played.
- Losers are those with the most demerit points.