Number of players: 6 – 14
Time: Short and quick
Ages: 7+ recommended
The Running Man Song Jihyo Game is a fast paced syllable game.
1) Players sit in a circle and game master issues a syllable word (eg. HIP) to the player on her left.
2) The first player continues the game by completing a word with the issued syllable. (eg. Hippo)
3) The next player continues the game by completing a word with the last syllable of the previous word (ie. PO). An example would be Potato.
4) The game then goes on and on with the next player in sequence completing the above point.
5) The player that fails to complete a word correctly or quickly is eliminated.
6) Last player standing wins.
If a player forms a word with 4 or more syllable, the direction flow can be reversed.
This game appeared in Running Man Episode 401.