Number of players: 5+
Time: Quick and Fast
Ages: 7+ reccomended (better for adults)
The Running Man Wang Bang Bang 왕방방 Game is a fast tongue twister game.
1) Game master issues a simple tongue twister and player repeats the tongue twister as fast as possible (prefably in 5 secs) for 5 times.
2) Player that fail to complete the challenge are eliminated and only 1 player wins.
Sample tongue twisters/ difficult words
5. accoutrements accessories
6. acumen quickness and keenness of judgment or insight.
7. anomalistic deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule; phenomenal
8. auspicious favorable, prosperous
9. bellwether a leader, trendsetter, first in their class, and ahead of the rest
10. callipygian having shapely buttocks
11. circumlocution 1. The use of unnecessarily wordy and indirect language. 2. Evasion in speech or writing. 3. A roundabout expression.
concupiscent a b desire, especially sexual desire; lust
12. conviviality merry; festive
13. coruscant giving forth flashes of light; glittering
14. cuddlesome suitable for or inviting cuddling. Also, cuddly
15. cupidity eager or excessive desire, esp. to possess something: greed; avarice.
16. cynosure an object at the focal point of attention; something that is used as a guide
17. ebullient zestfully enthusiastic
18. equanimity the quality of being calm and even-tempered
19. excogitate to consider or think something out carefully and thoroughly
20. gasconading to boast; to brag
idiosyncratic belonging to one’s peculiar and individual character
21. luminescent emitting light not caused by heat
22. magnanimous courageously noble in mind and heart; unselfish
23. nidificate to nest
24. osculator one who kisses
25. parsimonious frugal
26. penultimate means second to last – as in LOSER
27. perfidiousness betrayal of a trust
28. perspicacious having or showing penetrating mental discernment; clear-sighted
29. proficuous profitable; advantageous; useful
30. remunerative serving and providing profitability
31. saxicolous one who lives under a rock
32. sesquipedalian one who uses big words
33. superabundant abundant to excess
34. unencumbered free, not burdened with cares or responsibilities
35. unparagoned having no paragon or equal; matchless; peerless
36. usufruct the right to use and enjoy the profits and advantages of something belonging to another as long as the property is not damaged or altered in any way
37. winebibber one who drinks much wine
List from bigwords.com
This game appeared on Running Man episode 401.